Loyal Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyal Rebels

We are the Loyal Rebels Clan, our Motto is Friendship First ...It is a Motto we live by....It is a family type Clan where we help each other and enjoy each other's company....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Home World for Loyal Rebels

Go down 
+5
Morgarna_Fee
drew 74
daagemaster
fosterd1
ochojoe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ochojoe

New Home World for Loyal Rebels Empty
PostSubject: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 pm

On Tuesday April 9th, I had a discussion with Jo about the idea of
changing our Clan World to a world with a 'ping' number that might be
more friendly to Jo and some of the other clan members that seem to have
problems with World 70. There has been some discussion in clan chat and
I wanted to post in a public forum for all to add input, ideas and
comments. Then hopefully we could vote to decide if a Home World change
would be best for everyone. Please note this is not about Ava usage,
this is about lagg and log issues in W70. Thanks for your input.
OchoJoe
Back to top Go down
fosterd1

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 pm

my vote is in. if more people get to stay on and play then it does benefit everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:02 pm

Any world that is suggestion by those in the know about "ping" gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
daagemaster

daagemaster

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:22 pm

A world wolfies and jo can easily get on aka low ping... also I'd prefer LOOTSHARE world (money bags icon green CHECK) that way we can get avi bonus and have a home world we can boss and GWD on...

like: world 44, 46, 79 (lol "soul wars worlds" 9,45,39 (runespan lol),4,87

etc etc

I think loot share would bring more clan members since it would promote avatar use in a world we could go do stuff and share loot without trusting people to share
Back to top Go down
drew 74

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:33 am

well am up for changing worlds maybe world 42 or something
Back to top Go down
Morgarna_Fee
Admin
Admin
Morgarna_Fee

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:31 am

Ill give 42 a try TY Drew.... I have no objection I don't have any problem with 70 but I will give ant suggestions a try
Back to top Go down
millie06

PostSubject: home world   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:15 am

i think we should change home world if that can help our members to be able to stay in rs. to me it dosent matter what world. when i have had problems earlier it dident help what world i went to, so i have no preferences.
New Home World for Loyal Rebels 2474380249
Back to top Go down
grilka

grilka

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:21 am

For everyone who doesn't know about "ping": that's actually the number of milliseconds it takes a server to return a special "ping" TCP/IP package to your host.
So, there are no servers with "low" or "high" pings as such, it always depends on where you are, where the server is, how busy the connection is, how many hops it takes to get there, what technology you use on your end and so on.
Jo (with her sat link; it is via sat both directions, right?) can't possibly have pings below 2 * 36,000km / 300,000 km/s * 1000, which is roughly 240, as the signal has to travel up to the satellite which is in geostationary orbit in 36,000km distance and back again, and it can't go faster than the speed of light.
So, Jo's server with the lowest ping might have a higher ping than three quarters of the servers on the list of someone playing Runescape at work at the backbone of a major ISP in the U.S., and most probably servers that are "low ping" for Europeans are "high ping" for Americans, and so on.
As Jo probably has the biggest problems and is of great importance, we should have her tell us what is best for her.

(that said, if it doesn't matter at all for her, I'd prefer 106, 54 or 84 - lootshare worlds with pings constantly below 40 for me.)
Back to top Go down
smoggy rebel

smoggy rebel

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:05 am

OMG! Grilka Just blew my mind!!! New Home World for Loyal Rebels 1790976234 New Home World for Loyal Rebels 3913820407
Back to top Go down
http://www.eggsin1basket.co.uk
dark hoogan

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:23 am

as long as everyone else agrees I don't mind changing

even the high ping worlds don't lag for me
Back to top Go down
salvadorduck

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 am

neither for me hoogan, if it changes ill be there ^^
Back to top Go down
smoggy rebel

smoggy rebel

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:11 am

Unless you're banned from the new world...(just saying) lool New Home World for Loyal Rebels 277638789
Back to top Go down
http://www.eggsin1basket.co.uk
Morgarna_Fee
Admin
Admin
Morgarna_Fee

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:28 am

Should you wish me to try a world just tell me....Grilka is right my internet is possible different pings don't even show on my list of worlds....

Love Jo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Home World for Loyal Rebels   New Home World for Loyal Rebels Empty

Back to top Go down

New Home World for Loyal Rebels
Page 1 of 1