Loyal Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyal Rebels

We are the Loyal Rebels Clan, our Motto is Friendship First ...It is a Motto we live by....It is a family type Clan where we help each other and enjoy each other's company....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faltho is where?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Faltho

Faltho is where? Empty
PostSubject: Faltho is where?   Faltho is where? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:03 pm

A little about me broken up into more easy to read sections Faltho is where? 3885497126

Runescape Life/History:
I started playing Runescape about 10 years ago with a few friends trying to find a replacement game for Diablo 2. Since that time I have been off and on active letting real life take the place of Runescape many times Faltho is where? 277638789 (because of that most of you current member do not know me very well).
As for the game itself, I have always been a bit of a skiller and a pking pure. In fact most of the time in game I am wandering randomly from skill to skill doing whatever strikes me at the moment to be most entertaining. My favorite skills at the moment are herblore, farming, and thieving, which also happen to be my current 99 goals.
On that note I have currently 2232 total skills including 9 level 99s (close to 3 more).

Clan Life/History:
In order:
Armadyl Enforcers- My first clan, was pretty small but learned the basics of Runescape here, no longer in existence after 2005.
Firebirdz- The first real clan that I ever joined. Was very active in skilling contests with other clans and I became for the first time a staff member as event coordinator and later F2P PK-leader.
The Order- This was a small branch of former members of Firebirdz which became quite a large active clan. I was F2P and Member PK-leader here when we reached the top 100 warring clans in 2006, and later become a co-leader. We also participated in the World Vr DI war in cooperation with the black knights.
Gladz- My first real attempt to join a well established clan who were already ranked in the top 10 for warring and Pking. It was quite a fun group with lots of activities and players, but sadly after losing a war to a severely underestimated Knights Templar the clan went mostly inactive.
Knights Templar- Great group for Pking and warring. Ended up as a PK leader for small groups and a member of the Templar Elite combat squad but eventually ended up leaving when they raised the combat requirement and force leveled all the "pures".
Runescape Dynasty- I came in just as they were attempted to wrestle the #1 warring clan title away from Damage Inc. Participated in several quite fun wars including one win and one loss against DI.
AGE- Joined up after a long break from Runescape to pursue a college degree that I ended up not getting Faltho is where? 253468018 on the advice of one of my oldest friends 1Puttski. It was in AGE that I met several of you including Jo. However I was asked to leave by several of the staff after about a year in the clan.
Loyal Rebels- You guessed it Jo recruited me here where I have been ever since. I helped design the original forum and set up citadel for the first few weeks before falling into inactivity due to attempting another college degree (which I got this time).

Real Life:
In real life I am a 25 year old college student from Ohio. I am currently attending Ohio University working towards my Masters Degree in Mathematics with a focus on Abstract Algebra and Partial Differential Equations with Applications to Mathematical Physics.

Fun Fact: I lived in Old Fort Tennessee for almost a year where I made a living performing street magic.
Back to top Go down
daagemaster

daagemaster

Faltho is where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faltho is where?   Faltho is where? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:41 am

ooooooh abstract math!

Nice to know so much =O Faltho!
Glad to be part of the family that you so much very help ^_^

~daage
Back to top Go down
dark hoogan

Faltho is where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faltho is where?   Faltho is where? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:47 am

hmm so you have gone from warring/pvp clans to a citadel/convo clan must be quite different

glad you got your degree
Back to top Go down
smoggy rebel

smoggy rebel

Faltho is where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faltho is where?   Faltho is where? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Wow Faltho, amazing intro I now feel I know ya so well we could be brothers Faltho is where? 277638789

To echo Hoog's comments, congratulations on gettin' that degree Faltho is where? 650269930

BTW Next time I get stuck in the lobby it would be awesome if ya could come and keep me company (and entertained) with a little magic Faltho is where? 364988687
Back to top Go down
http://www.eggsin1basket.co.uk
Morgarna_Fee
Admin
Admin
Morgarna_Fee

Faltho is where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faltho is where?   Faltho is where? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 am

Dear Faltho....I have always been in owe of your goals and achievements....and you are such a nice chap as well....I am proud to have you in Rebels....

Hugs Jo..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faltho is where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faltho is where?   Faltho is where? Empty

Back to top Go down

Faltho is where?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyal Rebels :: Clan News :: New to the Clan :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: