Loyal Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyal Rebels

We are the Loyal Rebels Clan, our Motto is Friendship First ...It is a Motto we live by....It is a family type Clan where we help each other and enjoy each other's company....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New recuiting instructor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgarna_Fee
Admin
Admin
Morgarna_Fee

New recuiting instructor Empty
PostSubject: New recuiting instructor   New recuiting instructor EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 pm

We are now without a recuiting officer... so until we do have one again...the job has fallen to me....

For this reason I am joining to the clan... one of the best recuiting persons I have ever known so he can instruct me on the art....

The reason I am telling you all this is because he is free to play at present but hopes to be a member again soon.....

Jo
Back to top Go down
smoggy rebel

smoggy rebel

PostSubject: Re: New recuiting instructor   New recuiting instructor EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:39 am

If you are here reading this with the intention of joining the Rebels...don't think about it...Just do it!!!

You will never look back, we have laughs a' plenty, enough bonus xp to fill an oversized blimp AND more experts at niche topics than you could shake a big stick at...(If you should so wish)

If you have never known the profound joys of a weekly clanring or the great feeling of feeding a hungry avatar then you my friend have lived only a halflife upto this point, but fear not dear reader for you too could be ...

A LOYAL REBEL New recuiting instructor 364988687

We would *so* love to have you amongst our ranks

So (at the risk of sounding like a cheesy commercial)...

Don't delay ...Join today

Ya know it makes sense New recuiting instructor 1071211947
Back to top Go down
http://www.eggsin1basket.co.uk
Morgarna_Fee
Admin
Admin
Morgarna_Fee

PostSubject: Re: New recuiting instructor   New recuiting instructor EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Thank you Smoggy Steve, for you lovely comments about our Band of Rebels.....Hugs

Jo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New recuiting instructor   New recuiting instructor Empty

Back to top Go down

New recuiting instructor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyal Rebels :: Clan News :: New to the Clan :: Recruiting-
Jump to: